Have you ever tried to check your Airtel account balance? Or wanted to know that how much MB is left of your data balance? If so, you’ll know that it’s frustrating if you don’t remember the USSD code to check the balance. New users also find it difficult, because they don’t know how to check Airtel balance.
For that, I am going to share 3 different ways through which you can get your Airtel balance. In this post will get know how to get 2G, 3G and 4G internet balance, main account details via USSD, Airtel App and SMS.
How To Check Balance In Airtel With USSD Codes:
In this section, we will learn how to check balance with USSD codes. USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data), is a communication protocol. Which used to communicate with the network provider’s server. USSD can be used for WAP browsing, prepaid callback service, mobile-money services, location-based content services, menu-based information services, and as part of configuring the phone on the network.
Airtel USSD Codes:
These are some codes which will help to know your account balance.
|121||Airtel Customer Care Number|
|198||Airtel Complaint Number|
|1909||To activate or deactivate DND on your number|
|*123#||airtel balance check number|
|*123*1#||Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance|
|*123*2# or *555#||To Check Local SMS Balance|
|*123*6#||To Check Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance|
|*123*7#||To Check Balance Of Local And STD SMS|
|*123*8#||To Check Balance Of STD Minutes|
|*123*10#||To Check 2G Data Balance|
|*123*11#||To Check 3G Data Balance|
|*123*197#||To Check Airtel Night Data Balance|
|*121#||My Airtel My Offer|
|*121*4#||Airtel Value Added Services|
|*121*7#||Last 5 Transactions|
|*121*8#||Airtel 4G Balance Check|
|14110#||To Get Loan On Your Airtel Number|
|*141#||Airtel Talk Time Gift Service|
|*222#||To Check Special 5 Offers|
|*282#||To Check Your Airtel number|
|*321#||Airtel Live Services|
|*325#||Facebook Access for Rs. 1 per day|
|*888#||Alert For mIssed Calls|
Also Read: Best Group Names For WhatsApp
How To Check Airtel Balance By SMS:
You can also send SMS to get your account details.
- SMS 3G to 121: Activate 3G
- SMS PORT to 1909: For Mobile number portability
- SMS BILL to 121: Get Bill summary
- SMS STOP to 121: To Stop any service
- SMS UNB to 121: To Check unbilled amount
- SMS Data USE to 121: To Check 2G/3G balance
- SMS BP to 121: Know Current bill plan
- SMS OT to 121: To Know Outstanding amount
- SMS PAY to 121: To get last 3 bill payment details
- SMS START to 121: To Start any service
Get Account Details By Airtel App:
You can also get the account balance, data balance and offers from Airtel App as well.
Check Balance Through App
- Install App: First, you have to install the app. It’s available on both Google Play Stoe as well as Apple Store.
- Register: Now register using your airtel mobile number.
- Open Account Section: Once you have registered in the App, open your profile by tapping on the account.
- Select An Option: Once you are in the account section you will see different options like A/C balance, Data Balance, Recharge History, App Exclusive Offers, Manage Services, Value Added Services, Hello Tunes and Help and Support.
I hope you liked the information on how to check airtel balance, which I have provided here. Feel free to comment below if I have missed anything.